Bubbles in my head

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Should have known better...

I wish i was back in highschool....not couse i miss the atmosphere...or anything like that. But it seemed things were simple then, i leave back for college today. Cant wait for this semester to end, get my certificate and work in ireland for awhile like my sis....hopefully it will keep me busy enough to forget a few things.


Hahaha although its gona be weird staying with my family....dont want to be a burden, so i think find a flat as soon as possible. Of course the job im leaning towards is anything in the hotel industry, im not really picky since im just there untill i can start my diploma which can only start next year....and staying here for 6 months with free time is probally going to make me do something stupid.


*Sigh*, im not happy...which sucks balls. (something sofi says) and i dont know if thats just couse of me and i should cheer myself up, or find someone or something who can. And now my ears are killing me after having these headphones stuck to my ears listening to Justin's new song again and again and again and again. (All your fault Nad).


Hmmm....oh damn ill have to do the laundry, or shant have anything to wear to college hahaha....and soon so i can dry em quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home