Bubbles in my head

Friday, January 05, 2007

I have no will power....


*koff koff*.

So yes a blog...ok im limitting it to 2 day..1 in the morning and 1 at night okay? Im sooory but really blogging is so fun, and im soooo free.

Hmmm so just had a really long day...longer then usual..*smile*.

Went to pay my college fee and since i dont wanna bug my mom with her in the nursery i took the bus to seksyen 2...it takes 3 buses to get there...ugh...luckily i took the new Bus thingy KL something that you pay 2 bucks for a ticket and can keep using again and again for that day.

So went to seksyen 2 first to use a pc with a printer, printed the bill from my college website and with that marched to PKNS to pay the fee.(Oh oh i had like RM400 in my wallet..it felt good) ^^. But after all the waiting and taking my time waking up it would have its lunch break at 12.30 and reopen at 2.30 so i left for Mac Donalds......had a doublecheeseburger medium set, and then headed back to seksyen 2 by cab and went online for awhile.

At 2 i made my way back by cab again...it wasnt that far anyway, and everyone was just waiting for that door to open...kinda creepy. Took my time....walked in calmly and grabbed my number....3643...and the current number was...3506, not funny...if your smiling ill kick you.So found a chair, took out my star wars book and started reading.


I always find it amusing that people rarely if ever bring reading material when they know their gonna be waiting like in a bank...they just sit there...doing...nothing. Ide go mad, after looking at everyone (90% stupids..i mean students like me paying their fee's) i notice their holding an extra piece of paper..which supposely is a form, so i ask the girl next to me and after finding out shes a student like me she explains you need the form to fill as well as the that thing from the internet which i have.

So i put my book on my seat and asked this nice old malay fellow for one, and got one i did...sat back (fuh) and continued reading. I think i waited 1 hour and it was just no fun....i think i was going to scream at that lady to stop saying the numbers...the big bloody sign is right there for everyone to see.

So was relieved when everything was done...and took the bus back, bus was full but i finally got a seat....now this i dont get.....ok so we stop at some place and loads of people get in, and i see this malay girl maybe in her 20's standing in front of me....and well i would have offered to the older ones but i didnt see many and i didnt like drawing attention to myself so i stood up to let her sit, AFTER 5 seconds and her not getting the picture i asked her if she would like a sit...and she said "Takpelah." I mean....OMG....

When i offer a seat i offer a seat..maybe shes afraid i contaminated it with some mat salleh desease, and so im standing like an idiot next to this guy for 5 minutse and no one takes the empty seat...were in a bus full to the brim with people standing up and no one wants a seat..its so hilarious i almost burst out laughing.

But anyway the guy standing next to me must have decided ''well screw that im sitting''. Which i didnt mind but still i felt like an idiot. Look next time someone offers you a seat pls just take it....and no im not being all goody 2 shoes...its comman courtesy, look its easy..if your a guy just picture the women standing is your mom..simple.

So i just got back and im dead tired..listening to James Blunt - High like 10 times in a row now...suddenly loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home