Bubbles in my head

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hey Hektor...

Ok i thought ide call my blog Hektor, makes things more interesting (for me at any rate). So classes start tomorrow, and it looks like i shall be enduring another week of torture....

I get this deep bottamless pit feeling now of how i think i may be too late....she seems so distant, like...nothing ever really happened. *sigh*. Its to late to stop what im feeling, im already in love with her, i think i always have...and she says she feels the same..but i dont know...it just doesnt show....and i can say ive never felt more miserable happy in my life. And listening to james blunt is not #%!% helping. *shaking head*.

*Smile*, or maybe im just being paranoid...its just ive called...messaged.....and..not a single reply, nor a phone call. God i cant believe i told her i liked her before she left for college....it was more then that, and before i got to the rest...her dad walks down the stairs.

I think im gonna go read a book or something, i wont blog for awhile..sorry Hektor..*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home