Bubbles in my head

Friday, May 06, 2011

The Foreign Legion.











I always wanted to be in the army, ever since i was a kid really. But i never had that gut feeling to go through with it, things seem better when the thought of joining the Irish or British army came to mind, i guess because its in Europe and all and i love to travel. And somehow i think i wont get around as much in the Malaysian army, and what if i stuck with rempits, god help me. I know you can op to travel in the Malaysian army, but i think somehow as i go down that road ill never have the choice of either spending my life in Malaysia or another country of my choice.



The 3 weeks i spent in Ireland was the best yet, how my aunt put up with me i have no idea her i love dearly and her 2 kids ( my cousins) and of course her husband, and the same goes for the rest of the family back home. But during my time there i found out about the Foreign Legion, and this just felt right to be....as i searched online as much as possible about it i realized this was it. To be around people of different cultures and beliefs but working together, as a team..and being part of a family and something bigger then myself. (You can wiki it for more info)



I know its tough, heck any army training is tough, but im prepared....Ive been ready for this for years...i need to push myself and see what i am made of.



So ill do some light exercises to start getting my body in the right timezone (Malaysia, i just landed from Dubai and the day before Ireland). And starting Monday i start pushing myself, there is no one to force me to do anything, i will WANT to take up at 7Am....to learn up on French as much as possible...and train my body to be ready for the test the Legion will place upon me. And god willing if i am accepted i will except nothing but to be the best on anything placed upon me, maybe with the Discipline and Honor installed within me when my 5 years is over i will see where i stand on this world. And if i see that i stand with the legion then perhaps i will make a career off of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home