Bubbles in my head

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Ramadhan. Part 1

Well its currently been interesting these past few weeks, its currently fasting month but so far things aren't that bad (ha ha). Though on the first day me and a few friends went clubbing to celebrate her finishing some law exam, which left me feeling extremely guilty but you know how time heals everything? Yeah well...it does hehe.

And on other news my brother got into big loser (Or was it big fat loser) basically its a show where big people compete in teams with each other on losing weight and the winner gets around 100k. I think it began in the U.S but now there's some kind of Asian Part of it. Wish him all the best with it, he definitely has been trying to lose weight these past few years but this might give him a final good push in the right direction. *fingers crossed*

Ireland was a blast, and i felt like i definitely appreciated it now more then ever since im alot older. Im definitely glad things havent changed much, but the boys (cousins) are all grown up now hahaha kinda. Steven (12) likes to act all grown up and i think he really enjoyed having a 'big brother' around the house, James (6) just enjoyed having another person to play with. I stayed at my aunts house for the duration of the visit while sofi stayed at another. (to avoid sibling plotting)

It was summer so the weather was actually very good, (Note you dont always get Good summers in ireland because of the rain) the sun was shining, but the birds were chirping and all that other gay shait. I helped my uncle begin working on his backyard, it was heavy work but i enjoyed every second of it, i liked the thought of how for years to come when they talked about the garden they knew i helped. ( a bit) It was like being part of something solid.

Katie was a blast, she brought us around dublin and introduced us to her friends and their clubs. And so was everyone else, i dont know but being in Ireland made me feel like i belong. It made me want to move there one day and just live out the rest of my days there, though possibly that could have just been the Holiday Nausia talking. Something to consider in the future perhaps?

A few weeks upon reaching home life went on as it usually did, i also met a very interesting girl that wasnt like anyone ive ever met before. Just when your about to die from routine, life throws you something quiet unexpected and in this case pleasent. Shes definately Not like any other girl ive ever met which made me call her and ask if i could see her again, which was hilarious since i cant remember ever asking a girl something like that. It definately wasnt like me which made me think "what in gods name am i doing". Though cant say i regret that choice now, im curious to see how things turn out because at this point i have no idea myself.

End Part 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home