Bubbles in my head

Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh bloody oh blada hell ohhh...


Ding ~ Another post in god knows how long, anyway the news! the other day sari told me about some guys in facebook throwing a party for about anyone for 10 bucks which sounds brilliant, definately gonna drag aifiq and azim along...also noticed her blogspot link posted in her msn and being the curious creature i am (its a polite way of saying nosy) i checked it out. God i havent read anything so funny in years, and i guess thats whats making me post again.

With any luck ill keep my blogspots short and more to the point from now on with some interesting vids and topics besides my dull life. Like...like......stuff! and.....other stuff! (im still working on it).

Me and nadia have broken up, 3 months now, ive chosen to keep my old blog posts about us becouse ide probally find it really interesting material ro read when im like..30 or 40 (whaa??) unless she disapproves then ill remove them.

Lets see so far nothing new, studies same old same old......Heading to the irish embassy today with my brother for Saint Patricks ceremony thingy, my parents are in dubai so yeaahh.....tough. Blizzard is having a writing competition so im definately going to try out....i seriously doubt ill get first prize anda ticket to california but hell its gonna be fun writing a blizzard fiction, havent done one in ages...no doubt fans who actually make a living will join so......pfft..Up yours. And i really really like Warhammer lore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home