Bubbles in my head

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me/Zorander/Something.


HAlor so im 19 today! And as im writing this i have 44 minutes till my day ends...hu hu hu, god im 19.....*old voice*. But it certainly was an 'interesting' day. I wake up at 8am (way to early for me) force every family member to wish me...hahahah..nah messing..(maybe)...and get on the pc at 8.30 am, realise im wayyyy just to tired and sleepy...go back to bed and wake up again at 9.30.

Thought it was going to be one of those normal days, except i know me and nadia maybe plan to catch a movie and such. Suddenly in my boxers and black shirt the phone rings and its for you....and its this guy....who at first i think is amir....which then sums up the idea that nads with him and shes planning a suprise...(ahh my sharp and quick mind) but then its actually a delivery...which....well....uhh...yea delivery...right...not buying that for 1 second but its within the realms of possibility.

Hahaha...so after 5 mins im seriously doubt i have mail and start panicking couse im thinking nad might on her way up, so i quickly grab something decent and pants...(cant forget the pants) and i run out the door....and i hear this noise (spooky) and at first i think its the maid? Becouse i plan on suprising her at the lift....of course by the time i realise it shes the one behind me...so yea.......damn.

Okaayyy a bit draggy there.....anyway she bought me a cake! I mean...wow....if im lucky i might get a cake....but this girl im madly in love with wakes up early in the morning....buys a cake...and gets her friend to drive all the way to the condo...fight the condo guard for entry (hehe) and do her best to suprise me. That day alone could have made my year...nvm day...hahaha.

Ok screw this ill post then change it......do later...ZzZzzz


Anndd im back...its been..(2 days) just so you know.
Well my mom had her shock....guest coming in and the house in a mess hahahah which is usually all the time...(The house being in a mess that is) so she quickly did an emergency inspection of the house and especially my room..*blush*. Somehow the plan for leaving the house and watching a movie took too long so she decided we should just spend the rest of the day at my place (Fine by me...hahah *koff koff* anyway.)

So yea cake was shared with the family (she must have scored a few points there) and well i had fun....couse well no ones ever done that kind of thing for me (besides family). And what i love the most is how she can still suprise me after knowing her this long, something new everytime i see her....which makes me miss her terribly when shes not around.

Ah also i checked up on my practical and it seems we shall have to wait for our results.....im enjoying myself which worries me becouse time just flies by so fast when you are....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home