Bubbles in my head

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rediscover - Shake it.


Hola....new post! Its been awhile...hahaha been a bit busy...well...no....erm....hmmmm.....god knows. Well here it is, finally a post...So i just got my UITM results ( ah crap) and i got 2.85 which isnt.....sooooo bad, but to my dad of course its crap though for him anything i do is crap so meh didnt care what he thinks....cranky bugger, god i hate how sofi gets away with murder with my dad.

Well nvm its been years and im already used to it, i get moody but nads always there to cheer me up.....i love that insane/beautiful/weird/amazing girl so much i cant get her out of my head. In 2 days it shall be our 1 month anniversery......jeez its already been a month, feels like we just got together a week ago.

Hahahahah oh yea i was at Nads today with puteri and khaliesa and it was fun, Nadia really has great friends and i know they care about each other. Well from what little i know......couse technically im still the 'outsider' hahaha. And after they left i stayed for awhile....later got a call from my dad saying sofis stuck outside the house becouse SHE FORGOT HER HOUSE KEYS, bloody smart lass. *sigh*.

But cabs were hard to get at that time so i had to wait till 7 before i could actually get one....by that time i talked to her mom again....oh yea her parents come back from work together. Errr yea i dont think her dads like me very much, he gives me these creepy looks...those *This is my pride so watch your step little one* look.

And he looks a bit like my dad...beard...gruffy look....so yea....*shiver*.

ANYWAY.....did i mention i failed japanese? Ah fark it...that means ill be taking that again....and i dont know if that means i wont do my practical! Which i must must do.....becouse my dad is sick of seeing me around the house. Hahahah...no really! He is....his as touchy as a septic bum these days...i swear to god. So yea....i have to call my lecturer to find out whats going on, but she wont answer her bloody phone so for the meantime im in the shit.

So everything is so and so...Oh Marina (brothers wife) delievered yesterday! And i hope everything is well with them...havent gone to see them yet, i think ill follow my parents next time they go.....becouse well she just delievered and she must be exhausted and such.

So got back around 7.40....sofi was pissed....pissed...hah! Not my bloody fault she doesnt havet the keys, found out she spend RM16 at the cafe for her dinner! And our bloody budget was 5 bucks each my dad left us.....when he finds out shes in my room on the pc so somehow im the one that gets the whole *Sajer buy so expensive to spite us crap*. Went to buy Tandoori becouse i was just having wayyy to much maggie these days....ugh.

But on the way i met the cat that hangs around the local malay restaurent that was close.... she had her kitten with her! It was still a few weeks old and was adorable....me being the sucker i am spend the next 15 minutes playing with them....had nothing much so played with the kitten with my shoelaces....it didnt mind...as long as it moved it seemed.

Finally got my tandoori (got back realised they burnt the chicken... = =) and gave a small piece of chicken to the cat and headed back home. Just as i waiting at the left my parents get back so we go up together and thats that. Oh yea the picture is us in nads room, left is Khaliesa then puteri then me then my love of my life. Err and the lizard is mika. Spot the crazy one.

Annnndddd thats it!! Oh and i love arab food....you know how they make their meat a bit sour, yea.....da bom..hehe...mmm...yea..*clears throat*.

Smack that.....

Cant get that stupid line out of my mind ever since she said it. = =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home