Bubbles in my head

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fear Is the Heart of Love.

Halo....so holidays are going so and so, as im writing this im listening to the band Death Cab by Cutie which i currently cant stop listening to. Shes come back from Melaka, well for holidays....as am i of course...and weve seen each other twice the past week at piramid..... so for the first time im walking in piramid, heading to the movie section...and im so nervous i seriously considering turning around to get myself together haha, but settled for just walking really really slowly. And as arrive i look around...but shes no where in sight, and i turn back.....and there she is.

I think my heart skipped a beat.


After everything....there she is, right there in front me. Ive missed her so much..

We watched a movie then with her friends.......The Hills Have eyes 2 (Nagasaris choice i had nothing to do with it...honest..i still havent watched spiderman 3!!) and about 20 mins after the movie we had seriously decided to run to another cinema and watch something else hahahaha.(We kinda did but that didnt go so well so were stuck with the movie) Oh god shes so much fun to watch a movie with, i always thought ide be the type that really liked the focus on the movie? Couse watching with my dad years ago (Not anymore though) drove me crazy...he would talk about weird stuff when the movie was on or say "bullshit" as a actor made a move that my dad would deem impossible in real life....i mean its a movie! But with her i just really felt so comfortable....

Oh and i met Nagasari her boyfriend Mr.Awesome. (hehe) It was fun....something i havent felt in awhile..
Then we went out again the next day...we watched a movie..this time the...Blades of Glory (Spiderman 3!!) but it was actually preety good, so yea no need to exit the cinema early this time. And it seems someones gonna be a hair model *grin*. Also met another few friends of hers...and she was still the most beautiful person there.*smile*


Shes coming to visit my place on monday.....ahaha and shes really nervous..about parents maybe, but knowing my parents everything should be fine...more so with my dad at work..*breaths a sign of relief*. Its gonna be an interesting day, more then you know. I cant or dont know how i could possible put into words how much ive missed her. And you have no idea how has its taken me to write this....~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home