Bubbles in my head

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Holidays!

So everything is done...packed...sealed and delivered. Im at home....annnnddd i have a niece!! Her name is Omera joan mokhtar faruk. Shes adorable like hell, and well i bet everyone says this but shes different from other babies i know...she rarely ever cries...and when she does its not the loud type...shes exactly 9 days old now and my mom and sis havent been getting much sleep hahaha.

Sarahs gonna stay with us for a month couse of some confinement thingy so yea...my parents are having the time of their lives. Medina has decided she loves staying oversea's and plans on heading back to ireland in a months time and be back in malaysia for christmas.

Besides that everything is normal (well by my family standards normal anyway). I still have no idea how or when my parctical is going to happen. Hmmm....nvm.....ahhh yes and my dad has decided he will take the job in Dubai...hahaha and his not leaving his old company....his calling it early retirement...couse then you still get all the benefits you had when working there like free ticket a year and such...smart guy.

He starts end of the year....and no doubt my mom will join him as he works in dubai. They havent really talked about what exactly happens to me or sofi....i think ill ask them one day. But really...what the hell would i do in dubai?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home