Bubbles in my head

Sunday, March 22, 2009

In need of company?

I have decided to get a cat, the house is getting really quiet lately and it could use some life. I mean duh i go out with my friends and there is class but afterwords im usually at home and the mood gets really gloomy. Besides i think it would give me some extra responsibilities and stuff to do and ive always wanted a cat, though my parents were never fond of the idea nor are we allowed pets in the condo (but feck that) and my parents are never around so that should be good too.

First went with the buying idea but there are plenty of cats in need of home and shelter so ill be checking animal shelters and such. To my suprise i scoured the net and there were plenty of forums in malaysia with people posting on animals and such that they found and would like to put up for adoption, which i really think is great.

This is basically the kind im looking for. Grey and a few months old.


I know i know there will be the vet check ups, litter box *groan* , and a few toys here and there....definately a scratch thingy, my mom would lose her mind if the cat decided to use the sofa as scratch practise. But im definately looking forward to it so fingers crossed.

Jesus im reading my post back and i sound like those old ladies that are 80, living alone surrounded by 10 cats....pleasent image that. Ah so thats about it, i know in my last post ide post a vid on the amazing kid? Having a little bit of trouble with that so ill try again next post. But in the mean time if your an animal lover and uhh...have a really really good sense of humour (not you sari hehe) here is a vid i found awhile back, its a bit restarted but so was bush and they let him run a country! So watch the damn vid.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sari said...

you spelled retarded wrong.
also that video is going to haunt my dreams. thanks, ali T_T

12:36 AM  
Blogger Nina Kay said...

hey there. how do i follow your blog? i can't seem to subscribe to the atoms

2:56 AM  
Blogger Zorander said...

Sari- always glad to be of service.

Sabrina- there should be a follow button somewhere...ill check it out.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home