Bubbles in my head

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

She is.....


One of my favourite Bands...The Fray - She is


She is everything I need that I never knew i wanted

She is everything I want that I never knew i needed

(2x)

It's all up in the air and we stand still to see what comes down

I don't know where it is, I don't know when, but I want you around

When it falls into place with you and I, we go from if to when

Your side and mine are both behind it's indication

____________


This is going to bring me clarity

This'll take the heart right out of me

She is everything I need that I never knew i wanted

She is everything I want that I never knew I needed

(2x)

This is going to bring me to my knees

I just want to hold you close to me

She is everything I need to that I never knew i wanted

She is everything I want that I never knew I needed

(2x)

She is everything I needed

She is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home