Bubbles in my head

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh right...so the cousins who came to visit...ahahaha

Aha! So here they are...my 2 favourite cousins in ireland (And the only 2 who were older then 15 in the entire family) But their great...left is Katie and right is devina...they both spend around a month here and Malaysia.Not all my cousins came....but that was okay.

They arrived a few days before the engagement and stayed in our condo! We rented another room 2 floors up, so it was really really really great.Hahahaha.....omg im forgetting leona...Katies older sister....shes a nurse..but for animals..err wtf do you call them...god knows, thats her on the right.










But thankfully there is a guy as well...peter..hehe his not bad...*grin* his well on his way to becoming a teen....hmmm but he is too old to corrupt...damm, ah well.Of course you can imagine how my mom was....estatic, she insisted everything in our house was in top shape...oh and guess who had to do it? Yea me buddy..and loads of it.

Like painting every room in the house, dear god that drove me near insanity. But i loved how happy my mom was....finally seeing her sisters. Simply put we all had a great time and my mom enjoyed it the most.
So there it is...my mom and her 3 sisters....On the most right is Devina a peters mom...and second left is Katie and leona's mom...and on the right is.....my mom...hahahaha. I hope they come again soon...it was great having them over.*sigh*. Nothing much happening now...my grandparents couldnt come becouse they were too old for long distance travels, ahhhhh now i miss ireland.

I have this really weird thing i miss...its this cat statue outside my grandmothers house.......i loved how it felt under the palm of your hand...cold....and yet...warm...see? Told you it was weird.Thats my crazy yet cool uncle..(look like dracula that pic in the middle) hahahah i think he was thinking '' Dear god its a durian someone get a rifle.'' on the left. He loves those sunglasses...got them dead cheap here, well everything here is cheaper...stupid exhange rate.

Ok there will be a part 2 of this...im just soooo tired..... > <. Ahh...thanks for reading, yes im still single.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a freaking BLOG??!??! since when??! tak cakap!! meanie!!

oh, and "hektor".. promoting yourself on your blog is not very much the smoothest thing a dude shold do.. *nudge nudge wink wink*

come onliiiiiiiiine!! it's so quiet without your moronic.. i mean charmingly adorable jokes.. |D

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*should

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home