Bubbles in my head

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ohhh its an update! Its a bloody update. Someone notify congress.




Hey im back! Damn must have been months......not years.. = = . Ahhhh...so much to talk about, so much has changed. Hmmmm oh so my bro is married!

Poor guy....ah well...its a curse we guys must all face.Unless your gay, but thats for another blog.My cousins from ireland came!! And its was bloody fantastic, more of my family members should get married so i can get them to visit more often.

As usual they loved everything....the food..the new sights..sounds and places..etc etc etc. My favourite cousins (as in cousins around my age, couse most of them are just kids...there are no GUYS older then 15 in my moms entire family.) But the girls are just fine *smile*.

OMG i forgot...my sister got married too! Hahahahahahaha but sametime as my brother it might as well have been a double wedding so no my cousins from ireland didnt come twice....darn.














Thats her up there....and her husband whose name i wont say in case i spelt it right ( oh shad up) Well actually those 2 pictures werent of the wedding....more of the engagement....yea. So all thats left is medina...me and sofiyah...the 3 muske...i mean bachelors...righhhhttt.

Hmm i think ill make this easier by making this one about the wedding.....and after this ill have another one on my cousins and aunties and uncles that came from ireland kay? *whisper* no one reads this bloody thing anyway.

They both got married around julai 2006. OHHHH dam it and Marina (bro's wife) And my sister are both PREGNANT! Isnt that brilliant? 2 innocents to corrupt and teach my ways...ohhh thats awesome...always wanted followers....hehehe im joking...i think.

But its only been a few months.....i think their due (the babies) around julai or june.

Annnddddd thats the hantaran for my sister sara......its like gifts...well actually it is gifts...to appease the in-laws.*grin*. Thats my dad guarding it with his knife in case anyone tries anything stupid.I was holding the video camera taking in everything....later i found out i sucked so never touched that thing again *koff koff*.

They both got married at my grandparents house...its big dont worry.....though we did have problems with seating.......and my sister got engaged at the biggest mosque in Malaysia..(i think or maybe its second) in shah alam while my brother had his at the City Mosque.(Which isnt bad either mind you.)

*sigh* Well....things are only going to keep changing...ah yes im on my holidays now...next year sem 2 in college starts. *wince*. So we shall see about that, Ah....did i mention im single now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home