Bubbles in my head

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ok Soooo not my fault..

I know i should just post 1 blog a day....but i wanted to play Blitzkrieg II and when i clicked to start it ( oh erm its a war game) it just shows a red box saying out of range, i mean what in gods name does that mean? That the game program i installed in the pc is in Thailand?

Or my pc cant reach into its file deep enough to retrieve the data? Ahhhhhh so with the option of spending my next few hours playing as a german and killing americans..italians...and russians destroyed...im gonna write a blog..*sigh*.


Now let's see...with so much spare time ive been going through my emails and such....messages ive received, and ive realised she's sent me more then anyone else ever has.....and ive realised how much she really cared about me,not just becouse she sent me loads but what she said in them.. crap and that made me feel guilty as hell becouse i felt i didnt do as much as she did for me. ...and like a jerk becouse i never even thanked her properly for being such a great friend to me.


OK no more blogs till tomorrow. *grumble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home