Bubbles in my head

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ok....i can do better then that.


Sorry about that....hmm i should write more.Becouse besides spending my time reading books i also love to write , sooo i should write! Right.... = =' .Well i live in Malaysia , a very humid country with terrible idea's on how a good ice-cream should taste like....i mean we live in a hot country!! Our ice-cream's should be the best...but they taste like somebody took milk and threw it in the freezer , its terrible.

I live in a condo so when the heat get's to unbearable i usually go for a swim to cool off . I have 3 sisters and one brother...and im the second youngest...so i could say im not at the bottam of the food chain , although it still sucks....ohh i just had an idea to post a few stories ive written here , then maybe i can get real feedback by people who actually know what their talking about . (no offence Tina)

So thats a picture of me up there , i think i just woke up couse i look drugged...hmmm or maybe its becouse my sis is taking the picture . Im not really the camera kinda guy as the picture show's , hahahaha *depressed*. Ok i know this probally isnt all very interesting..but its my first day so give me a break , hopefully ill be posting everyday and besides how do i know people even read this?

I use to have a diary but thats such a pain in the ass.....i could definately get use to the idea of this blog thingy.And the pc is in my room..yay.

Well like i said everything here is new to me...so any pointers on how i could make my blog look more interesting (As in background colours and such) would be really helpful! Ok...well thats it....now im serious. ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger knibilnats said...

your family history sounds interesting

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home